1/1 Photo of Raspberry Cream Wafers
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1COMBINE flour, 1 cup butter and cream in large bowl until blended. Divide dough into thirds; shape each into a flattened ball. Wrap in plastic wrap; chill about 1 hour.
- 2HEAT oven to 375 degrees F. Cover a sheet of wax paper with granulated sugar.
- 3ROLL one round of dough at a time to 1/8 to 1/4 inch thickness on floured pastry cloth (do not roll too thin).
- 4CUT with 1 1/2-inch cookie cutter. Place on prepared wax paper. Turn to coat both sides of cookies. Place on ungreased baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Pierce each cookie 3 or 4 times with fork.
- 5BAKE 7 to 9 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Cool on wire rack.
- 6BEAT remaining 1/2 cup butter, powdered sugar and almond extract in medium bowl with electric mixer until light and fluffy, about 2 or 3 minutes.
- 7STIR in raspberry preserves to achieve a swirled appearance. Just before serving, sandwich two cookies together with 1 teaspoon of filling.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cream Wafers
Serving Size: 1 (651 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.2
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 14.0 mg
- Sodium 41.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
White Lily® All Purpose Flour
Smucker's® Red Raspberry Preserves