Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This refreshing drink is excellent for breakfast on the go or any time.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups fat free reduced-sugar raspberry yogurt
- 2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
- 2 small bananas, cut into chunks and frozen (1 cup)
- 3 cups frozen raspberries
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- In blender over and process all ingredients till blended. Stir if needed.
- Pour into chilled glasses. Serve.
Had to cut this recipe in half since it was for just 2 of us & we consumed 2 satisfyingly tall breakfast drinks ~ Very nice combo of fruits! [Tagged, made & reviewed in Zaar Cookbook Tag]