1/1 Photo of Raspberry Cream Sandwich Cookies
from Martha Stewart's latest magazine..want to put it here for future reference
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5/8 cup unsalted butter, softened (10 Tbls.)
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 vanilla bean, halved lengthwise, seeds scraped and reserved
- 6 ounces fresh raspberries (1 1/2 cups)
- 7 1/2 ounces best quality white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1Preheat oven to 350*.
- 2Whisk flour, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- 3Mix butter, and 1 1/2 cup gran. sugar, with mixer on medium high speed till pale and fluffy.about 2-3 minutes.
- 4Add egg, extract and vanilla seeds.mix well till smooth. Reduce speed to low.
- 5Gradually add flour mixture.Mix till well combined.
- 6Scoop batter using a 1" ice cream scoop, space about 2" apart on sheets lined with parchment paper.
- 7Bake cookies 4 minutes. Remove sheets from oven and gently tap baking sheets to flatten cookies---return to oven, switching positions and bake till cookies are set--4-6 minutes more.
- 8Let cool on parchment paper on wire racks.
- 9Puree raspberries and remaining 2 tsps sugar in a food processor. Pour mixture through a fine sieve into a small bowl.press to extract all juice.
- 10Discard seeds.
- 11Melt white chocolate in heatproof bowl over simmering water.
- 12Remove from heat, whisk in cream, in a slow stream.
- 13Whisk in reserved raspberry mixture. Chill for 30 minutes.
- 14When cookies are cooled, spread about 1 tsp raspberry cream on undersides of cookies.top with matching cookie half.
- 15Store at room temperature in airtight container for up to 2 days.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cream Sandwich Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 128.1
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 75.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: