Recipe by CookbookCarrie
I got this off of a whipped topping package. It is wonderful and easy to throw together for a quick summer dessert. Good to take to potlucks too! I actually prefer using frozen berries in this one, but either will work. Enjoy! Cook Time is Freezing Time!
- 1 (6 ounce) prepared reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 2⁄3 cup frozen raspberry-lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) container light whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- 1 cup fresh or frozen whole unsweetened raspberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine Condensed Milk and Juice in a large bowl, mix well.
- Fold in Whipped Topping.
- Spoon 1/2°C Whole Raspberries into bottom of crust, cover with filling and Freeze for 6 hours.
- Top with remaining raspberries before serving.
- Refrigerate or freeze leftovers.