6 hrs 10 mins
I got this off of a whipped topping package. It is wonderful and easy to throw together for a quick summer dessert. Good to take to potlucks too! I actually prefer using frozen berries in this one, but either will work. Enjoy! Cook Time is Freezing Time!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine Condensed Milk and Juice in a large bowl, mix well.
- 2Fold in Whipped Topping.
- 3Spoon 1/2°C Whole Raspberries into bottom of crust, cover with filling and Freeze for 6 hours.
- 4Top with remaining raspberries before serving.
- 5Refrigerate or freeze leftovers.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cream Pie (easy!)
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.5
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.5 mg
- Sodium 20.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced fat graham cracker crust
fat-free sweetened condensed milk
frozen raspberry-lemonade concentrate