Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
This pie is layered with sweetened cream cheese, and raspberrry's with cream. Not overly sweet, and was pretty easy to put together. I don't think I will make this one again though.
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 10 ounces frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 1⁄2-3 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup cream
- 3 teaspoons powdered sugar
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and eggs and pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 375* for 30 minutes;cool.
- Mix thawed raspberries and cornstarch; cook until thickened. Mix in 2 tsp sugar. Cool.
- Whip cream and sweeten with powdered sugar and fold into raspberry mixture. Spoon over pie and chill.