Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
A rich wonderful creamy raspberry sensation!
Make and share this Raspberry Cream Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 unbaked pie shell
- Thaw and drain raspberries and line bottom of pie shell.
- Mix sugar, flour, cream, butter, and vanilla until well blended.
- Pour over raspberries, filling shell to brim.
- Bake 10 minutes at 450º and then at 325º until set (about 40 minutes).