Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
My mom makes this and I think it is delectable. Adapted from Gooseberry Patch's Country Quick and Easy. Chill time is 6 hours.
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2⁄3 cup frozen raspberry-lemonade concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping (Cool Whip)
- 1 cup frozen raspberries, divided
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- In a big mixing bowl, add the milk and lemonade concentrate; stir to mix well.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Spoon 1/2 cup raspberries into the bottom of the crust.
- Top with the filling mixture; chill for 6 hours.
- Top with the remaining raspberries; serve.