1/1 Photo of Raspberry Cream Pavlova
1 hr 30 mins
Perfect Pixie's Note:
Mum made this for Dad's birthday, it was really spectacular. Out of a aga cookbook by Mary Berry
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 pint whipping cream, whipped
- 225 g fresh raspberries (or fruit of your choice)
- 1preheat oven to 150 degrees C.
- 2line a baking sheet with silicone paper and mark a 8inch circle on it.
- 3whisk the egg whites until they are stiff.
- 4then whisk in the sugar 1 teaspoon full at a time, until all added
- 5blend the vinegar with the cornflour and whisk in.
- 6spread mixture out to cover circle on the silicone paper, building up the sides so they are higher than the centre.
- 7place the baking sheet in oven then immediately turn down the heat to 140 degrees C
- 8leave to cook for 1 hour.
- 9then turn the heat right off but leave pavlova inside until it's completely cold.
- 10to serve:.
- 11fold together the cream and fruit and pile into the centre of the pavlova.
- 12leave to stand in the fridge for about an hour before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cream Pavlova
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.7
- Calories from Fat 67
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 27.1 mg
- Sodium 21.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 15.4 g
- Protein 1.5 g