Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A simple, yet elegant dessert.
- 1 1⁄2 cups raspberries (Reserve 12 berries for garnish)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄4 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 1⁄4 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar (or to taste)
- Rinse and drain raspberries and place in a small bowl, sprinkle with sugar to taste; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the yogurt and cream. Using an electric mixer, beat mixture until it is nice and thick. Beat in the sugar and rosewater.
- In 4 Champagne flutes or wineglasses, spoon a layer of raspberries, then cream. Repeat layering, ending with the cream. Garnish each parfait with 3 berries.
- Cover the glasses and chill before serving.
- (Prep and cooking time does not include chilling time.).