Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found this in Quick Cooking. They look good and easy to make. Planning on making them this weekend.
Make and share this Raspberry Cream Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 3⁄4 cup sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Toss raspberries with 1/4 cup sugar and set aside.
- Cream butter and 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and extracts.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Add alternately to creamed mix with half and half. Stir in chips and raspberries.
- Fill paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full. Mix brown sugar and 2T sugar and sprinkle over batter. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Very good. I used frozed raspberries and drained them really good. Just mix them in gently. Also, didn't chop up the white chips.