Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found this in Quick Cooking. They look good and easy to make. Planning on making them this weekend.
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 3⁄4 cup sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 cup white chocolate chips, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Toss raspberries with 1/4 cup sugar and set aside.
- Cream butter and 1/2 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and extracts.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Add alternately to creamed mix with half and half. Stir in chips and raspberries.
- Fill paper lined muffin cups 3/4 full. Mix brown sugar and 2T sugar and sprinkle over batter. Bake at 375 degrees for 25-30 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Very good. I used frozed raspberries and drained them really good. Just mix them in gently. Also, didn't chop up the white chips.