1/3 Photos of Raspberry Cream Marshmallow Puff Pie
This no-bake raspberry creamy pie is lite and airy! Yes you can replace with your favorite berries or mix and match. This holds up well and can be brought to outdoor parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 perpared chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1 banana, sliced
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup nonfat milk
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 cups Cool Whip Lite, thawed
- 1 pint raspberries (or sliced strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, cranberries)
- 1Place sliced banana in one layer in the crust.
- 2Pour milk in a bowl add pudding mixing well to blend.
- 3Fold the whipped topping and marshmallows.
- 4Fold in berries and spread onto the bananas.
- 5Garnish with berries of choice.
- 6Lightly cover and chill for at least 1 hour to overnight.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cream Marshmallow Puff Pie
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 227.0
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 358.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 18.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g