Recipe by Darla Mays
I made this one day, and turned out I love it! Pretty much fiddle around the kitchen from boredom. And kids love it too!
- 1 (16 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) box raspberry Jell-O gelatin (for diabetic, use sugar free jello)
- 2 cups raspberries (can use fresh or frozen if using frozen thaw completely and drained)
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip (for diabetic, use sugar free or low sugar coolwhip)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese til smooth and creamy with mixer.
- Mix all ingredients in order given, into cream cheese.
- Stir with wooden spoon (not mixer as it will be running).
- Keep in refrigerator until set, about 4 hours. Can use any other flavors, example like: Orange with orange jello mix, or can use can of fruit cocktail mix (juices must be drained), etc.