This is a great recipe,but if you like,you may use strawberry flavoring rather than raspberry.Your choice 8)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons whipping cream
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, melted & cooled
- 1In large mixing bowl,combine flour,1/2 c butter,sugar& whipping cream.
- 2Beat mixture at low speed,until well mixed (1-2 minutes) scrape bowl often.
- 3Add the melted chocolate& beat until well mixed.
- 4Divide the dough in half;wrapping in plastic wrap.
- 5Chill until firm (1-2 hours).
- 6Heat oven to 400.
- 7Grease a cookie sheet.
- 8Roll dough on well-floured surface a half at a time (chill remaining dough).
- 9Roll it to 1/4-inch thickness,then cut with 1 1/2-inch round/square cookie cutter.
- 10Dunk each side cookies in sugar.
- 11Space cookies 2 inches apart onto cookie sheets.
- 12With a fork,prick several times,each cookie.
- 13Bake 6-8 minutes or until set.
- 14Let cookies stand for 2 minutes;& remove from sheets.
- 15Allow them to cool completely.
- 16In a small mixing bowl,combine powdered sugar,1/2 cup butter& flavored syrup.
- 17Beat at medium speed,until light& fluffy (4-5 minutes).
- 18Scrape bowl often.
- 19Carefully,pair cookie,by using i tsp of cream filling each cookie.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cream filled Chocolate Wafers
Serving Size: 1 (606 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.8
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 36.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
raspberry flavored syrup