Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dressing goes well with a salad of spinach, mandarin oranges and sliced purple onion.
Make and share this Raspberry Cream Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed & drained well
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Place raspberries in a blender and process until smooth.
- Pour through a strainer into a bowl and press the mixture with the back of a spoon against the sides of the strainer to squeeze out liquid.
- Discard seeds.
- Combine the raspberry puree, olive oil,& remaining ingredients, whisking until smooth.
This is really good! I used it on our usual mixed green salad, SO yummy. I also made some chicken salad for my mom and sister with it. I mixed chicken cubes, pecans, apple chunks, celery and a little mayo with the dressing. I got a call from my sister thanking me for it and that it was the best chicken salad they've ever had. :)Thank you so much for posting Merlot!
Absolutely delightful dressing! I had a fresh raspberry dressing at a local restaurant I was at recent;y and this is so similar! I served it on spinach salad with lightly toasted/brown sugar candied pecans and feta cheese (cukes too, my pref). Keeper for me!! **Went to Market tag 2007**
I wasnt too sure how I would take to a "real" fruit dressing (I mean I use store bought fruitish kinds, but they arent quite fresh tasting) but I really enjoyed this on my spinach salad. I used fresh raspberries I picked from my back yard and left out the salt since I never put salt on anything for the most part. Great dressing when you arent looking to lighten up!