1/1 Photo of Raspberry Cream Dessert
4 hrs 10 mins
This is a very elegant yet totally simple and delicious. I had this at a friend's house and she gave me the recipe out of a Taste of Home magazine. Try it you'll like it. Cook time is chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- 2Gradually fold in whipped cream.
- 3Pipe mixture into two dessert dishes or spoon into two 4-in. springform pans coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 4Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- 5Drain raspberries, reserving juice: set berries aside.
- 6Add enough water to the juice to measure 3/4 cup.
- 7In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and juice mixture until smooth.
- 8Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- 9Cool slightly. Stir in reserved raspberries.
- 10Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Serve with cream dessert.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cream Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 859.0
- Calories from Fat 556
- Total Fat 61.7 g
- Saturated Fat 38.6 g
- Cholesterol 206.2 mg
- Sodium 360.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 56.1 g
- Protein 10.7 g