Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a very elegant yet totally simple and delicious. I had this at a friend's house and she gave me the recipe out of a Taste of Home magazine. Try it you'll like it. Cook time is chill time.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream, whipped
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen sweetened raspberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Gradually fold in whipped cream.
- Pipe mixture into two dessert dishes or spoon into two 4-in. springform pans coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Drain raspberries, reserving juice: set berries aside.
- Add enough water to the juice to measure 3/4 cup.
- In a small saucepan, combine cornstarch and juice mixture until smooth.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Cool slightly. Stir in reserved raspberries.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled. Serve with cream dessert.
Oh so delicious! Made this in a five-inch springform pan and served with two forks-teehee.