Recipe by Creative Baker
The biggest crowd pleaser I've ever made. A great twist on a store-bought pound cake. It's great and saves a lot of time because of no-bake.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup raspberries
- 1 store bought butter pound cake (8x4)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whip heavy cream, sugar, and extract.
- Save 3/4 of frosting for later, fold raspberries into the 1/4 of frosting mixture.
- Cut your pound cake in half horizontally. Scoop the centers out, leaving 1/2 inch rims.
- Spread the raspberry/frosting mixture in the centers, place the halves together.
- Frost the pound cake with the 3/4 of cream you saved from the beginning. Top with a few extra berries for a touch of creativity.