Recipe by MelinOhio
I bought a tart pan from pampered chef and have been looking for recipes to make in it. I used Splenda and took this to Thanksgiving at a friends house. It was gone in 5 minutes, I should have made 2. It was so easy and so good!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄3 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 4 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sugar (or Splenda)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 1 cup raspberries
- confectioners' sugar, to dust top
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly grease pan. Preheat oven to 425°F.
- For crust- combine flour and sugar, add butter until pastry starts to come together and form clumps. Place in pan using your fingertips to press out and up sides. Place in freezer for 15 minutes ( this will prevent the crust from shrinking when it bakes).
- Bake until crust is golden brown. About 15 minutes. Cool.
- For Filling- with electric mixer mix cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar until incorporated. Add eggs, one at a time, and process until blended and smooth. Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Place the tart pan on a larger baking pan and add the raspberries. Carefully pour the filling on top of the berries. Bake 35-40 minutes or until filling is set. cool n wire rack.Sprinkle with powdered sugar and decorate with berries and whipped cream (optional).