Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
This tasty breakfast complimentary of Rhodes.
- 18 Rhodes frozen rolls, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry jam
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- Combine 9 rolls together and roll into a 12"x 8" rectangle. Repeat with remaining 9 rolls.
- Combine cream cheese, egg, sugar and almond flavoring until smooth. Divide mixture evenly between the two rectangles and spread to within 1/2" of edges.
- Divide jam equally and spread lengthwise over half of cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up jelly roll style, starting with the long side with the jam. Pinch seams to seal and tuck ends under.
- Place seam side down on a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and bake at 375 F 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan to wire rack to cool.
- Combine icing ingredients and spread or drizzle over tops.