Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Taken from Cooking.com
Make and share this Raspberry Cream Cheese Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 0.5 (8 ounce) container strawberry cream cheese
- 2 beaten eggs
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Lightly grease eighteen 2 1/2-inch muffin cups or line with paper baking cups; set aside. In a medium mixing bowl stir together flour, brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt. Using a pastry blender, cut in cream cheese till the mixture resembles crumbs about the size of a pea. In a small mixing bowl combine eggs, milk, melted butter or margarine, and vanilla. Add all at once to flour mixture. Stir just till moistened. (The batter will be lumpy.).
- Fold in fresh or frozen raspberries. Spoon into the prepared muffin cups, filling each two-thirds full. Bake in a preheated 400° oven about 20 minutes, or till golden brown. Remove from pans; cool slightly on racks. If desired, sprinkle lightly with powdered sugar.