Raspberry Cream Cheese Muffins
- Combine cream cheese and butter in a large bowl. Beat with a mixer at high speed until well blended. Add sugar; beat until fluffy. Add vanilla, egg whites, and egg; beat well.
- Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with a knife. Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. With mixer on low speed, add the flour mixture and buttermilk to cream cheese mixture, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Gently fold in raspberries and walnuts.
- Place 24 foil cup liners in muffin cups.
- Spoon batter evenly into liners.
- Bake at 350° 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from pans; cool on a wire rack.