Creamy, Light and Airy nicely flavored of raspberries.No you are not limited to one flavor play and enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 ounces unsalted butter, softened
- 4 ounces vegetable shortening
- 1⁄4 cup seedless raspberry preserves (Flavor can be your choice)
- 2 tablespoons Chambord raspberry liquor (Use liquor according to preserve flavor)
- 2 lbs powdered sugar, sifted
- food coloring (optional)
- In a food processor beat cream cheese, butter, and shortening till light and airy. Add preserves and Chambord and pulse till blended.
- Adding the sugar till the cosistancy is where you want. Adding more for decorating and less to make a smooth and creamy frosting or glaze if you prefer.
- Add food coloring if wanted.