1/6 Photos of Raspberry Cream Cheese Fluffy Frosting
Creamy, Light and Airy nicely flavored of raspberries.No you are not limited to one flavor play and enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, room temperature
- 4 ounces unsalted butter, softened
- 4 ounces vegetable shortening
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry preserves (Flavor can be your choice)
- 2 tablespoons Chambord raspberry liquor (Use liquor according to preserve flavor)
- 2 lbs powdered sugar, sifted
- food coloring (optional)
- 1In a food processor beat cream cheese, butter, and shortening till light and airy. Add preserves and Chambord and pulse till blended.
- 2Adding the sugar till the cosistancy is where you want. Adding more for decorating and less to make a smooth and creamy frosting or glaze if you prefer.
- 3Add food coloring if wanted.
Browse Our Top Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cake Fillings and Frostings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cream Cheese Fluffy Frosting
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 396.5
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 30.8 mg
- Sodium 49.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 58.3 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chambord raspberry liquor