From the Better Homes & Gardens test kitchen, 1970
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium mixing bowl cut cream cheese into biscuit mix until crumbly. Stir in the 1/3 cup milk. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface; knead gently 8 to 10 strokes.
- 2On waxed paper roll dough to a 12 x 8 inch rectangle. Turn onto a greased baking sheet; remove paper. Spread preserves down center of dough.
- 3Make 2 1/2 inch long cuts at 1 inch intervals, from edges of long sides toward the center.
- 4Starting at an end, alternately fold opposite strips of dough, at an angle, across the filling. Slightly press ends together in the center to seal.
- 5Bake in a 425° oven for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden brown.
- 6In a small mixing bowl, combine powdered sugar, vanilla and enough of the 1 to 3 teaspoons milk to make it of drizzling consistency. Drizzle over warm coffee cake. If desired, sprinkle with almonds.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (52 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.5
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 9.2 mg
- Sodium 245.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 2.4 g