Taken on this site http://www.dairygoodness.ca And a friend of mine did it 2 years ago. It's really good. She used frozen raspberries instead of jam. And she used the juice from the defrosted raspberries.
- 2 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon rind, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry jam (or frozen raspberries like I mentionned above in the description)
- Combine flour and 2/3 cup sugar in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Set aside 1 cup of crumb mixture.
- To remaining crumb mixture, add baking powder and baking soda. Mix well.
- Combine sour cream, 1 egg and lemon rind. Add to baking powder mixture. Stir until just moistened. Spread batter over bottom and part way up the side of greased 9-inch springform or 10-inch round fluted quiche pan with removable bottom that is 1-1/4-inches deep.
- Beat together Cream Cheese, 1/3 cup sugar and remaining egg until combined. Pour over batter in pan. Carefully spoon jam over cheese filling. Sprinkle reserved crumb mixture over top.
- Bake in 350 °F oven 45 minutes or until filling is set and crust is deep golden brown. Cool in pan on wire rack. Remove side of pan and cut into wedges to serve.
- Do-ahead tip: Wrap cooled coffee cake in foil and freeze for up to 1 week.