1/5 Photos of Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
1 hr 20 mins
This is a wonderful dessert or brunch cake, and easier to make than people will ever know, unless you tell em. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 ounces neufchatel cheese, softened or 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Butter a 9x13 inch glass baking dish.
- 2FILLING: In a bowl with an electric mixer beat together cream cheese and sugar. Add egg, lemon juice, and vanilla and beat until smooth.
- 3STREUSEL: In a small bowl blend together butter, sugar, flour, cinnamon and salt.
- 4BATTER: In another bowl with an electric mixer beat together butter and sugar. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time, and vanilla and beat on high speed until light and fluffy.
- 5In another bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt and in batches slowly beat into butter mixture alternately with milk. Fold in raspberries gently but thoroughly.
- 6ASSEMBLE: Spread 2 1/2 cups batter in bottom of baking dish. Spread filling evenly on top.
- 7Drop spoonfuls of remaining batter on filling and spread evenly (be careful not to mix layers).
- 8Sprinkle streusel evenly over batter. Bake coffeecake in middle of oven 1 hour , until golden and a tester comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.3
- Calories from Fat 217
- Total Fat 24.2 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 116.7 mg
- Sodium 505.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 45.7 g
- Protein 9.5 g