1 hr 20 mins
I got this out of one of those Christmas books you can buy-but don't remember which one. The instructions look involved, but it's really very simple, and simply scrumptious! By the way, I couldn't find raspberry flavored chips, so I melted a little seedles raspberry jam and incorporated it into the batter. Worked great. The zaar won't let me type in "raspberry flavored semi-sweet chocolate chips, but that's what you are looking for.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided (raspberry flavored)
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla, divided
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 11 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 (12 ounce) jar seedless raspberry jam
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, cream the butter and 1 2/3 cup sugar until fluffy.
- 3Beat in 3 eggs, 1 at at time.
- 4In a smallish bowl, combine flour and baking powder.
- 5In a small bowl, microwave 1 2/3 cup chocolate chips @ 80% power about 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Be careful the chips don't seize. I have found they are likely to do this in a microwave.
- 6Stir melted chocolate into butter/sugar mix.
- 7Add dry ingredients to the creamed mixture. Stir until it is well blended.
- 8Line a 9" spring form pan with foil and grease.
- 9Spread chocolate mixture into pan.
- 10Bake 40 minutes.
- 11In a small bowl, microwave remaining chips on 80% power for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
- 12In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/3 cup sugar till smooth.
- 13Add 1 egg and 1 tsp vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- 14Stir in melted chocolate.
- 15Gently spread cream cheese misture over warm brownie layer.
- 16Bake approx 15 minutes or until cream cheese mixture is set. Cool on wire rack.
- 17Cover and chill.
- 18To serve, melt jam in a heavy small saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat, cool.
- 19Remove sides of springform pan.
- 20Spoon melted raspberry jam over each piece of pie.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cream Cheese Brownie Pie
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.3
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 104.8 mg
- Sodium 177.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 45.2 g
- Protein 5.6 g