- 1 cup pretzel, crushed
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 20 ounces frozen unsweetened raspberries, partially thawed, undrained
Directions See How It's Made
- Dissolve the Jello gelatin in boiling water; add raspberries. Put in refrigerator to thicken slightly.
- Mix crust ingredients and press firmly into a 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes. Cool completely.
- Cream the 1/2 cup sugar and cream cheese; fold in the Cool Whip until well mixed. Spread over cooled crust.
- Pour raspberries over cream layer and chill.
- If you like, more Cool Whip can be spread on top.