Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a light and versatile salad I have taken to many a gathering with rave reviews. It has a sweet/tart flavor. I've taken it to picnics and have served it as a side dish for Thanksgiving dinner. It's so simple to make.
- 3 (3 ounce) boxes raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 3 cups hot water
- 1 pint sour cream (do not use light or fat free)
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce (I prefer jellied sauce)
- Mix jello and water until dissolved.
- Put in refrigerator until set, but not firm (about the consistency of egg whites).
- Add sour cream and cranberries and beat with hand mixer.
- Put into 13 x 9 pan. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours or until firm.