Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This recipe is for a regular size loaf for a bread machine. You will absolutely love the color of the bread! It tastes wonderful, too! :)
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 cups white bread flour
- 1 tablespoon powdered dry milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons knott's light preserves, raspberry-cranberry flavor
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon fast rise yeast or 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- This recipe is for a regular size loaf.
- Set machine setting for "light", if able.
- Add all ingredients as per machine instructions.
- Operate machine.
- Enjoy your loaf!
I used raspberry preserves for this nicely flavored bread. Light and airy though the loaf was on the small side.
I was searching through the bread recipes this morning and came across this one. I knew I just HAD to try it immediately, and I am sooooooo glad I did. I followed the recipe as stated, and it turned out one of the best sweet loaves I have ever made! Thank you Sue L for sharing this wonderful, wonderful recipe - it is a definate keeper and one that I will make again and again - just so delicious! I would give more than 5 stars if I could :)
Great tasting bread! I used Smucker's Rasberry Simply Fruit, instead of the Knott's Berry preserves. The flavor was outstanding.