Prep 1 hr
Cook 10 mins
- 1 (19 1/2 ounce) box Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1⁄3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (16 ounce) container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavor Frosting
- 3⁄4 cup marshmallow creme
- 1⁄4 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- HEAT oven to 350degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- COMBINE brownie mix, oil and eggs in medium bowl. Beat 30 to 40 strokes. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 2 minutes on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- BEAT frosting and marshmallow creme in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Place half of pies flat side up. Spoon 2 tablespoons filling in center of each pie, then spoon 1/2 teaspoon jam over filling. Top with remaining pies, rounded side up. Press gently to spread filling.
- Tip: Whoopie pies may be wrapped individually in plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator for several days.