3 hrs 5 mins
A make-ahead party-ready offering from "Hello, Jell-O!: 50+ Inventive Recipes for Gelatin Treats and Jiggly Sweets" by Victoria Belanger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, sprinkle the gelatin evenly over the cold water and allow the gelatin to absorb the water for 2 minutes.
- 2In a saucepan, bring the cranberry juice and sugar just to a boil over medium heat.
- 3Remove from the heat. Pour the boiling mixture into the gelatin and stir until the gelatin is fully dissolved.
- 4Let the mixture cool; stir in the triple sec, vodka and lime juice. Refrigerate until thickened. (See Note 1 below.).
- 5Fold in the raspberries. Spoon into a 4-cup mold or 5 to 8 martini glasses. Refrigerate until firm. (See Note 2 below.) Unmold and serve, or serve in the martini glasses.
- 6Keep it in the refrigerator for a minimum of 3 hours for individual molds, at least 4 hours for 2- to 6-cup molds and at least 5 hours or overnight for 8- to 12-cup molds.
- 7Note 1: The gelatin should be the consistency of an extremely dense pudding. Keep it in the refrigerator for approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes (depending on the volume, thickness and chilling temperature). This is best for when you will suspend fruit as you do in this recipe.
- 8Note 2: The gelatin should not stick to your finger if you touch it. It should be immobile.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cosmo (Jell-O)
Serving Size: 1 (826 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 244.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 17.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 35.8 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: