Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Gorgeous to look at, even better to drink.
- Clean berries without washing; set aside in tall half-gallon jar.
- Mix sugar with 1 cup water and stir over low heat until sugar dissolves.
- Increase heat; bring mixture to boil and set aside to cool.
- Mix cooled syrup with vodka and pour over raspberries.
- Cover tightly and store in a cool, dark place for 1 week.
- Pass liqueur through a fine mesh strainer (discard berries).
- Strain again through coffee filter into a bottle.
Very nice, but a little potent for us. It had a bitter taste to it, but that could have been the fault of the berries. I may try this in some sort of mixed drink and see how it taste. Thanks EV.