1/3 Photos of Raspberry Cordial
This drink is mentioned in "Anne of Green Gables" and the recipe comes from a website about Prince Edward Island.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In saucepan add sugar to frozen raspberries and cook for 20-25 minutes, until sugar has dissolved. Then mash the mixture thoroughly.
- 2Pour the mixture through a strainer and discard pulp.
- 3Add the strained juice of two lemons, stir.
- 4Add the 4 cups of boiling water. Let cool, then refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cordial
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.4
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 61.6 g
- Protein 0.8 g