Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
Found @ Cooks.com when I went searching for recipes to use a nearly full 2 lt bottle of Club Soda guests left for us. (Time does not include standing time). *Enjoy* !
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup mint leaf
- 1 cup water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate (or lemonade)
- 2 cups club soda
- Combine sugar, mint leaves & water in 2-qt casserole.
- Cook in microwave at full-power or stove-top till mixture begins to boil (about 2 1/2 - 4 minutes). Stir halfway thru cooking time, then let stand for 5 minutes.
- Add frozen raspberries + limeade & stir till raspberries are thawed.
- Gradually stir in club soda just b4 serving over ice.
Light & refreshing. Could use just a tad bit more sugar. Thank you!
So delicious! I really love the way the flavor of the mint came out after being heated with the water and sugar. I used lemonade. It was wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
Wow1 This is GOOD. I used Sprite"0" instead of club soda. I think next time I will strain it or it needs to be served with spoons. LOL. Made for Comfort Cafe summer 09.