1/3 Photos of Raspberry Compote
Chef TanyaW's Note:
This makes a great addition to vanilla ice cream for a treat, or on pancakes or waffles as a syrup. Recipe from the chef at Wildflower Restaurant at Snowbird Ski Resort.
My Private Note
- 1Bring water to boil.
- 2Add raspberries and sugar.
- 3Allow to boil until desired thickness, 25-45 minutes.
- 4If compote is not thick enough and a cornstarch and water slurry.
- 5Serve over ice cream, pancakes, or waffles.
- 6May use strawberries, blueberries, peaches, mangoes, or apples, or a combination in place of raspberries.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Compote
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.0
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g