Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Coffee has never been so rich and refreshing! Whirled in a blender, this ice cream drink gets its fruity taste from raspberry-flavor syrup.
- 2 cups strong coffee, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry flavored syrup
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half or 1⁄2 cup light cream
- 18 ice cubes (about 2-1/2 cups)
- 6 scoops coffee ice cream
- chocolate shavings
- Place 1 cup of the coffee, the raspberry-flavor syrup, the half-and-half or light cream, and the ice cubes in a blender container.
- Cover and blend until the ice is finely crushed.
- Add the remaining coffee.
- Cover and blend on the lowest speed just until combined.
- TO SERVE:.
- Pour the coffee mixture into glasses.
- Top each glass with a scoop of coffee-flavor ice cream and chocolate shavings.
- Makes 6 (6-ounce) servings.
Wow, was this yummy. My dh & I both enjoyed this wonderful coffee today. A lovely pick me up. A strong coffee, with raspberry flavour, mellowed with ice cream. Could anything taste better, thanks so much for sharing.