- 3⁄4 cup ground coffee (regular or decaffeinated)
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed Splenda brown sugar blend (or to taste)
- 2 teaspoons raspberry extract
- 6 cups water
- Splenda sugar substitute (optional)
- Cool Whip Free (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place coffee and sugar in filter in brew basket of coffee maker.
- Place extract in empty pot of coffee maker.
- Add water to coffee maker; brew as directed.
- Pour into serving cups.
- Sweeten to taste with Splenda and garnish with the Cool Whip, if desired.