Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
I used to put 1 cup chopped apples with 1 tsp. cinnamon in this coffee cake but the apples are gone so I tried frozen Raspberries and it came out nice.
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In large mixing bowl cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, one at a time. Beat well.
- Sift dry ingredents together.
- Add sifted flour mixture, a little at a time, alternating with a little yogurt until yogurt is gone, ending with the last of the flour.
- Add the nuts and fold in the berries carefully.
- Place into a sprayed 10 inch pan and bake for 50 minutes. Serves 12.