Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
From one of many recipe notebooks I've collected for years. Origin unknown.
- 2⁄3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (18 ounce) package butter recipe cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 12 ounces raspberry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350°F and grease and flour a 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/3 cup chopped walnuts, sugar, flour, and butter; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, sour cream, water, and eggs at low speed until moistened; beat 2 minutes at highest speed.
- Spoon 3 cups batter into prepared pan, spread raspberry filling over batter.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup walnuts evenly over raspberry filling; spread with remaining batter.
- Bake at 350°F for 40-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool completely.