Recipe by LizAnn
This looks easy and delisciuos comes from "Party Foods"
Top Review by SweetsLady
This was a wonderful breakfast, LizAnn! We used recipe #170074 and then some recipe #100315 instead of raspberry. My dd said it tasted like toaster strudels. Thanks for the great versatile recipe! Definitely one I would make again!
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄3 teaspoon milk, divided
- 1 -2 teaspoon milk, divided
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut cream cheese and butter into Bisquik until crumbly.
- Blend in 1/3 cup milk with wooden spoon. Turn onto floured surface and knead 8-10 strokes.
- Roll into 12" x 8" rectangle.
- Spread preserves over center of dough.
- Make 2-1/2" cuts at 12" intervals on long side.
- Fold strips over filling and pinch ends together.
- Transfer cake onto 9"x13" greased pan or cookie sheet.
- Bake 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Prepare glaze by combing powder sugar, 1-2 tsp milk and vanilla.
- Drizzle over coffee cake while still hot.