Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This looks easy and delisciuos comes from "Party Foods"
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1⁄3 teaspoon milk, divided
- 1 -2 teaspoon milk, divided
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla
- Cut cream cheese and butter into Bisquik until crumbly.
- Blend in 1/3 cup milk with wooden spoon. Turn onto floured surface and knead 8-10 strokes.
- Roll into 12" x 8" rectangle.
- Spread preserves over center of dough.
- Make 2-1/2" cuts at 12" intervals on long side.
- Fold strips over filling and pinch ends together.
- Transfer cake onto 9"x13" greased pan or cookie sheet.
- Bake 425 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
- Prepare glaze by combing powder sugar, 1-2 tsp milk and vanilla.
- Drizzle over coffee cake while still hot.
This was a wonderful breakfast, LizAnn! We used Bisquick Clone and then some Best Apple Pie Jam instead of raspberry. My dd said it tasted like toaster strudels. Thanks for the great versatile recipe! Definitely one I would make again!