Prep 40 mins
Cook 2 hrs
- 1 2⁄3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 2⁄3 cups shredded coconut
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup raspberry preserves
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (1 ounce) white chocolate baking squares, chopped
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Spread evenly over bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking pan; press in firmly. Sprinkle with coconut; pour condensed milk evenly over coconut.
- Bake in preheated 350°F (180°C) oven for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned; cool for 15 minutes.
- Spread raspberry jam over coconut layer; chill for 3-4 hours or until firm. Sprinkle with nuts. Melt chocolate chips over low heat and drizzle over bars. Melt white chocolate squares and drizzle over bars. Chill. Cut into 3 x 1-1/2 inch bars.