Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A coworker brought these delightful cookie bars to work one day and everyone fell in love with them. The flavors of the coconut, raspberry and chocolate made for a delightful combination. She brought a large tray with a variety of cookies and these were gone in a flash. I was so glad when she gave me the recipe and can't wait to surprise friends and family with these delicious bars for the holidays.
- 473.18 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 118.29 ml butter, melted
- 631.69 ml flaked coconut (7 oz package)
- 295.73 ml sweetened condensed milk (14 oz can)
- 236.59 ml raspberry jam or 236.59 ml preserves
- 78.07 ml finely chopped walnuts, toasted
- 118.29 ml semisweet chocolate piece, melted
- 118.29 ml white chocolate pieces, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F In medium bowl combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Spread evenly over bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan, pressing firmly to make crust. Sprinkle coconut over crust. Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over coconut. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Spread jam over coconut layer. Chill 3 to 4 hours. Sprinkle with walnuts. Drizzle melted chocolates over top layer, creating lacy effect. Chill. Cut into 3 x 1 1/2-inch bars. Enjoy.