1/1 Photo of Raspberry Coconut Bars
I made these on a whim after a BBQ when our guests to decided to stay and play cards. Everyone loved them but said they would be great for breakfast.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Beat butter, brown sugar and sugar together until fluffy.
- 3Add Flour, 1 cup coconut and oatmeal; mix together.
- 4Set aside 1 cup of dough.
- 5Press remaining dough evenly over the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan.
- 6Spread raspberry over the dough.
- 7Crumble remaining dough over raspberry. Sprinkle 1 cup coconut over the dough.
- 8Bake for 25 minutes.
- 9Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- 10Cut into squares and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Coconut Bars
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.5
- Calories from Fat 146
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 125.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 32.6 g
- Protein 3.3 g