Recipe by grandma2969
This yields about 9 cups prepared cocoa
Top Review by RubberDucky AU
We made this at Christmas. Perhaps Aussies don't have the same strength raspberry stuff but we doubled it and it still was only vaguely raspberry. Otherwise, a lovely chocolate drink but lacking the raspberry boost we were seeking.
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup non-dairy coffee creamer, powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 (1/4 ounce) packagesunsweetened raspberry drink mix
- 5 1⁄2 cups instant dry milk powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Sift together the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, non dairy creamer, salt and Kool-aid drink mix.into a large bowl. Stir in the milk powder. Pour into pint jars. Clost tightly.
- Yields about 9 cups prepared cocoa.
- Attach the following instructions on a gift tag.
- RASPBERRY COCOA.
- Put 3 tablespoons mix into a cup and add hot water.Stir.