Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
Beautiful breakfast cake.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2⁄3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 1 3⁄4 cups self-rising flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup raspberry yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and lightly flour a 10-inch springform pan.
- Cut together first 4 ingredients until mixture is the consistency of large crumbs.
- Mix together flour and salt; set aside.
- Whisk eggs with yogurt and vanilla. Incorporate dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Spread batter into pan. Layer with raspberries. Sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before serving.