Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
A quick, easy cobbler for one of my favorite berries.
Top Review by Larry & Julie Morrow
IF you like Red Raspberry you love this recipe. This was very easy to make. It had just the right tartness. The whipped cream was a good offset for the tartness. Another suggestion would be to use a scoop of good quality brand of vanilla ice cream. (Bryers Vanilla Bean)
- 4 cups raspberries
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups bisquick biscuit mix
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, toss the raspberries with the sugar and lemon juice.
- Spread berries out into a buttered 10x6 inch baking dish.
- Dot with 2 tablespoons butter.
- In another mixing bowl, add Bisquick, melted butter, egg, and milk; stir just to combine.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough over fruit.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350 degrees or until a pick comes out clean (comes out clean from the biscuit dough, that is).
- Serve warm with whipped cream.