- 1 cup raspberries
- 1⁄8 cup light butter
- 1⁄4 cup self rising flour
- 1⁄8 cup unbleached cane sugar
- 1⁄8 cup Splenda granular
- 1⁄4 cup nonfat milk
- 3⁄4 tablespoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350.
- Melt Butter.
- Mix flour, sugar, splenda and milk.
- Mix well.
- Add butter.
- Butter 2 ramkin cups.
- pour mixture into ramkin cups.
- add as many raspberries as you can fit.
- sprinkle 3/4 tablespoon of sugar between the two cups.
- pop in the oven for 60 minutes until golden.