Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a homely looking dessert with a big hug. Any fruit combo will do--use what you like.
- Lightly grease a shallow ovenproof dish with the 10g of butter.
- Whisk the egg and sugar until pale and frothy.
- Stir in the flour then the milk.
- Pour half the batter mix into the dish
- Bake at gas 6 for 15 minutes.
- Take out and arrange raspberries on top of the batter; pour remaining batter around the fruit.
- Return to oven and bake for 30 minutes until golden.
- Serve hot sprinkled with a little extra sugar.