2 hrs 50 mins
2 hrs 30 mins
Feather-light dough with sweet, spicy filling. From Stevia Sweet Recipes: Sugar-Free-Naturally!
My Private Note
large r ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon stevia powder
- 1 tablespoon applesauce
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 1 (8 ounce) packet dry yeast
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/4-3/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/3 cups unbleached all-purpose flour, plus more for kneading
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugarfree all-fruit raspberry jelly
- 1/2 cup currants
- 1Cobine stevia, applesauce, and water in a medium bowl. Sprinkle in yeast and soften 10 minutes.
- 2Stir in oil, egg, salt, and whole wheat flour. Beat 3 minutes. Mix and knead in unbleached flour, using more as needd to form soft dough.
- 3Oil bowl. Turn dough in bowl to oil top. Cover and chill 1 1/2 hours.
- 4Punch down dough and roll on a floured surface to a 12 inch square. Use water to dampen a 1/2 inch wide strip along one side. Spread remaining surface with butter and raspberry spread. Sprinkle with cinnamon and currants. Stat with edge opposite dampened edge and roll dough. Press dampened edge to to seal.
- 5Cut into 12 pieces and place in an oiled 9 inch square baking pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until double, about 40 minutes.
- 6Bake in a preheated oven at 400 degrees F for 15-18 minutes. Cool 5 minutes, turn out and serve hot.
- 7Variation: For blueberry rolls, use 1 cup Blueberry Jam and omit currants.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberry Cinnamon Rolls (Stevia)
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.7
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 25.2 mg
- Sodium 91.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: